Reminder: Th, October 16th - Tony May in town! - Restaurant Location

"joycehuey" <joycehuey@...>

Hi,

Let's meet at El Callejon in Encinitas, 6:30 pm tomorrow, Th, October
16th

Address below:

El Callejon Restaurant
345 S Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024
760-634-2793

http://www.el-callejon.com/Encinitas_Main.html

Let me know if you are able to attend (by 2 pm) - I'll make
reservations.

Thanks,
Joyce
619-867-8927

--- In ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com, "joycehuey" <joycehuey@...> wrote:

Tony is escaping from the heat and humidity of the east coast. Let's
get together and welcome him back to California.

Thursday, October 16th
6:30 pm
Location: TBA

For those of you who have not met Tony, he was very involved with
our
chapter in mass care and our communications group until, of course,
he moved to the east coast...

Years ago, one of our group meetings brought us to list the items in
our go kits. His had 200+ items; basically his car. Does that sound
like some of our go-kits?

If anyone has any suggestions on restaurants mid-way between north
county and HQ, please let me know.

And send me an email if you can join us.

Joyce