Saturday Oct 21st Drill

Bob Birch <rrbirch@...>

As was mentioned during our team meeting on Oct 7th, we have been invited to participate in a disaster drill in Campo. We will be opening a shelter and running comm's between the shelter and the CDOC.

We have two people committed for sure Don Brill W1OJA and Ralph Harvie KG6TTZ. One maybe late and will try to make it Jerry Kostro AK6QJ. We still need at least one but would like three more so we can have 3 at the disaster site and 3 in the radio room. Don Compton KG6NDX is scheduled to be the Disaster Duty Officer so he can be available but may need to drop out if something happens and our DAT Teams are called out to a real response. Unfortunately I will also be out of town beginning early Thursday morning and not returning until Sunday night.

I will have more details about the drill by Wed, if you can help and participate please let me know.

By the way Ted will be out of the area for two or three weeks. His mother passed away last Thursday, so our thoughts and prayer go out to him and his family.