Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Reminder: Th, October 16th - Tony May in town! - Restaurant Location

"Don Compton" <dfcompton@...>

Sorry I can't deploy as the DDO then but will gather for lunch at Fuddruckers on Friday.  Don

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Reminder: Th, October 16th - Tony May in town! - Restaurant Location

I won't be able to attend :(

Travis
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2008, at 7:40 PM, "joycehuey" <joycehuey@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

Let's meet at El Callejon in Encinitas, 6:30 pm tomorrow, Th, October
16th

Address below:

El Callejon Restaurant
345 S Coast Highway 101, Encinitas, CA 92024
760-634-2793

http://www.el-callejon.com/Encinitas_Main.html

Let me know if you are able to attend (by 2 pm) - I'll make
reservations.

Thanks,
Joyce
619-867-8927