Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 10/21/2008, 7:00 pm

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Thanks Georgia, good info!

On the same scale, my signal reports are as follows:

Georgia KI6LAV        3
Tom KG6RCW          5
Bob KG6RGI             5
Jim W6SST               3
Karen K6KAD            1

Everyone else was a zero.

Transceiver is a D700A, using a Diamond 770 on mag mount about 6' above ground level in my office (house is your standard Socal stucco construction). Ground level here abouts is 113' ASL, with 250'+ terrain blocking west and south - a real RF hole even when using my external antennas. . For real comms I have a couple of loctions on Evans Point I can go to if necessary.

If anyone else wants to contribute I will be more than happy to work up a matrix of who can talk to who.

73,

Jerry

Date:   Tuesday October 21, 2008
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control WA6DNT Bruce
North Checkins KG6RGI Bob
South Checkins K6TWB Travis

If the 147.130 Repeater is down we will be on the 147.075 Repeater both with a PL of 107.2