Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 3/27/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Greg Hidley

I have a conflict April 3rd that will interfere with my ability to be Net Control. Can someone else please take it for me on that date?

thanks!
greg

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Kathy Payne

If no one else wants to I can take it.

Kathy, kj6mvb

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018, 6:03 PM Greg Hidley <ghidley@...> wrote:
I have a conflict April 3rd that will interfere with my ability to be Net Control. Can someone else please take it for me on that date?

thanks!
greg

On Tue, Mar 27, 2018 at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Roger McCollough

Please get Roger KF6HBU & June KG6JJM a check in from Yuma.

Also attending "TIMS" CLASS.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Please give me an early check in.
Thanks
Joe Seraki  AI6ZE

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

Please get Roger KF6HBU & June KG6JJM a check in from Yuma.

Also attending "TIMS" CLASS.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 27 March 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - AE6O
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.