Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 4/17/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 17 April 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 17 April 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KG6RGI
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Grady Yearwood

Checking in from Campobello, SC.

73s all around,

Grady - AK4XK and Delora - KI6DBL

johndking

Please grant me a remote check-in tonight.
Thank you.
John D. King
KG6QAE

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab E, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet