Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 5/29/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KJ6BXL
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.

Grady Yearwood

Email check in from Campobello SC.

AK4XK - Grady  &  KI6DBL - Delora  &  Princess

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KJ6BXL
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.

Martin Offenhauer

Please give me an email check in tonight. I'm in Coronado and I don't know if I can hit Red 1 from here
 I will try to check in but just in case.

Marty Offenhauer
N6QIR

On Tue, May 29, 2018, 2:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KJ6BXL
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.

j_mccollo

Please check us in from Big Pine .CA.

Roger KF6HBU & June KG6JJM.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 29 May 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KJ6BXL
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

View Event.

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Please give me an e-mail check in. Thank you.
Joe Seraki AI6ZE

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device