From: Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@...>
To: main <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Jul 16, 2018 10:53 pm
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Tomorrow Night's Net - RED-1 is Down

Hi, All -

For those of you planning on checking in to tomorrow night's net we will be using our backup channel ARC01.

ACS has informed us that RED-1 is down. The problem has been reported but there is no information on when the system will be restored.

Joe. 2415E. AI6ZE

Please give me an email check in. I can hear the 147.130 but bidding it is another thing.
Thank You
Joe Seraki.   AI6ZE

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android device

For those of you planning on checking in to tomorrow night's net we will be using our backup channel ARC01.

ACS has informed us that RED-1 is down. The problem has been reported but there is no information on when the system will be restored.

Eric Richardson

Seeking clarification on the channel freq. On our programmer list that's 147.130 +(PARC Palomar Mtn), correct?

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, 10:53 PM Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@...> wrote:
Hi, All -

For those of you planning on checking in to tomorrow night's net we will be using our backup channel ARC01.

ACS has informed us that RED-1 is down. The problem has been reported but there is no information on when the system will be restored.

Eric, that is correct

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone