Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 7/24/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 24 July 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AE6O
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KD6OKR

View Event.

Delora Fletcher <deloralana@...>

Checking in from Atlanta, Georgia

Sent from my Windows 10 phone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 24 July 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AE6O
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KD6OKR

View Event.

Eric Richardson

Provisional email check-in for me. I'll be on the road at that time but will attempt contact by radio. Thanks. Eric KM6MPE

On Mon, Jul 23, 2018, 8:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 24 July 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AE6O
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KD6OKR

View Event.

j_mccollo

Email checkin from June Lake CA  (hopefully) for Roger & I. We will be back in SD last Wednesday.

KF6HBU & KG6JJM

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone