Topics

[EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 8/21/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

My thoughts too - everybody was down in the noise, which is what I get when the xmit is on Laguna.

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Arthur Hochberg - AE6O <ahoch@...>
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2018 8:06:54 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 8/21/18 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

All I get is noise.  I wonder if the xmitter is Mt. Laguna.

On 8/21/2018 7:34 PM, Bob Birch wrote:
Thanks Art, will pick it up for you on checkin you have

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Looks like I will not be in an area where I can reach any of the RACES/ACS repeaters will need to swap North checkin's with someone for tonight's net.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Rosalinda & Art - FWIW consider yourselves checked in.

My thoughts too - everybody was down in the noise, which is what I get when the xmit is on Laguna.

Looks like I will not be in an area where I can reach any of the RACES/ACS repeaters will need to swap North checkin's with someone for tonight's net.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Georgia

Late email check-in requested here also. Ditto noise.

--Georgia, KI6LAV

Sent from Blue

On Aug 21, 2018, at 8:48 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@...> wrote:

Rosalinda & Art - FWIW consider yourselves checked in.

My thoughts too - everybody was down in the noise, which is what I get when the xmit is on Laguna.

Looks like I will not be in an area where I can reach any of the RACES/ACS repeaters will need to swap North checkin's with someone for tonight's net.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Copy, Georgia - got ya!

Jer

My thoughts too - everybody was down in the noise, which is what I get when the xmit is on Laguna.

Looks like I will not be in an area where I can reach any of the RACES/ACS repeaters will need to swap North checkin's with someone for tonight's net.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.

Kathy Payne

Also request late check in as was unable to check in.

Kathy
KJ6MVB

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 9:02 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jerry.kostro@...> wrote:

Copy, Georgia - got ya!

Jer

My thoughts too - everybody was down in the noise, which is what I get when the xmit is on Laguna.

Looks like I will not be in an area where I can reach any of the RACES/ACS repeaters will need to swap North checkin's with someone for tonight's net.

Bob

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 21 August 2018
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - W6GDK
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KD6AEB

View Event.