Affirmative.

Kj6mvb, Kathy
Julian

On Sep 5, 2018 5:19 PM, "Jer Kostro - Red Cross" <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...> wrote:

On Sep 5, 2018, at 5:19 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sep 5, 2018, at 5:19 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@gmail.com> wrote:

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 5:20 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Test Email

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 5:20 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io

Patrick

Got it.

Patrick

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...>
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 17:19
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Rich - I checked your settings - no problems I can see.

You might be a victim of some inter-ISP conflicts going on. Too much spam or other suspicious goings-on from a particular ISP - not necessarily from you specific email account - might trigger other ISPs to stop or delay emails. Happens from time to time with my email addresses. Sometimes it takes 12 hours or more for an email to show up when they usually pop up in less than a minute. The ways of ISPs are strange and wondrous.

Jer

On 9/5/2018 8:17 PM, NI6H wrote:
I got this one but not the test email.... NI6H

From: Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...>
Date: 9/5/18 17:19 (GMT-08:00)
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io

j_mccollo

I received this test.  Did not know response was required.

June Mc

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Neither did I. :-) Thought I was doing a self-test to help Rich NI6H solve an issue getting a copy of his own email back. I do appreciate all the responses, though. Good to know comms work in both directions.

73,

Jer

On 9/6/2018 6:50 PM, j_mccollo wrote:
I received this test.  Did not know response was required.

June Mc

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

I got the e-mal, but I saw no text in it. So I thought it was just a message and had been sent without instructions on what to do with it. Therefore, I waited for further instructions. My mistake. With apologies, I remain
John D. King
KG6QAE

From: j_mccollo <j_mccollo@...>
Date: 9/6/18 6:50 PM (GMT-08:00)