Topics

Up Coming Net Schedule Net Control / Check in's

Bob Birch

Here is what I have so far for net schedule. Let me know if there are other dates you would like to take.

12/18/18

AE6O

KJ6BXL

KJ6HOV

12/25/18

NO NET ON THIS DAY

01/01/19

KG6RGI

N6QIR

01/08/19

KJ6MVB

01/15/19

 KG6RGI

KJ6HOV

01/22/19

Also so there are plans for some case work tomorrow afternoon from 3pm to 9pm.  They are asking for computers to be setup most likely mobile.  Not sure how this is going to work but I will be at chapter tomorrow morning to see what can be done.  Don’t have all the particulars yet but is you are able to help let me know.

I'll take NCS on 01/08 and North Check Ins on 01/01.

On 12/17/2018 8:52 PM, Bob Birch wrote:

[...]

Bob

Kathy Payne

Good Morning Bob,

Feel free to schedule me more if needed, I've called net once and if needed I'd be willing again if no one else one steps up.  Do you have someone for South tonight?

Kathy KJ6MVB

On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 8:52 PM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

Oops, I just saw HOV is doing tonight.  That's great.

Kathy

[...]

Gary Kent

I would prefer to take North Checkin on 12/25, but would settle for 1/1 or 1/8 :^)

Gary W6GDK

[...]

I could certain give you North Checkin on 12/25.  Might get a little lonely on the net that day.

Bob

[...]

Well, give me the 1st and the 8th.

Gary

[...]

Jerry spoke up for the first, gave you the 8th

[...]

Greg Hidley

Bob, feel free to fill me in for any remaining net control slots you may have open.

thanks
greg