Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 02/26/2019 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 26 February 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AE6O
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - N6QIR

Martin Offenhauer

Hi,

I had signed up to be South Checkin for the net tomorrow night. However, I will not be able to do it. Could someone else please take my spot?

Thanks

Martin Offenhauer
N6QIR

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 26 February 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AE6O
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - N6QIR

Greg Hidley

I'll take south check-in tomorrow night.

thanks
greg

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 9:40 PM Martin Offenhauer <martingale83@...> wrote:
Hi,

I had signed up to be South Checkin for the net tomorrow night. However, I will not be able to do it. Could someone else please take my spot?

Thanks

Martin Offenhauer
N6QIR

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 8:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 26 February 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - AE6O
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - N6QIR

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Email check in for 2/26/19 and 3/5/19 please.

73’ Nat S. N6BRV