Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 03/05/2019 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Please allow email check-in for 3/5/19.

73’ Nat S. N6BRV

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Eric Richardson

Email check-in for me. Out of town. Thanks. Eric KM6MPE

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, 8:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Paul Stein <paul.stein@...>

Please grant email check in to net.  Out of town till Wed.
Paul Stein
KG6PRF
Southern District

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Greg Hidley

Sorry folks, for missing my net control duties tonight. I wish I had a good excuse but it was just a senior moment and I dozed through it.  We need to get some younger blood added to our denizens of the nets!

greg

On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 8:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 5 March 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - KI6LKY
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Not a problem Greg we all have them. Thought maybe you may have had a power outage or something else come up.

I had everything ready to go, it was not problem to jump in and take it.

Stay dry

Bob