Topics

Net Schedule Assignments

Bob Birch

Since we had a field exercise for the last meeting we didn’t get the chance complete our net schedules for the next month.

Below is the schedule I have so far. Please let me know if you can take any of the dates and positions below.

Thanks

Bob

Date

NCS

North
Checkin's

South
Checkins

04/09/19

KG6RGI

KI6LKY

KJ6HOV

04/16/19

KJ6HOV

AK6QJ

KJ6MVB

04/23/19

04/30/19

05/07/19

05/14/19

05/21/19

Arthur Hochberg - AE6O <ahoch@...>

Net control on 4/23 and 5/14.  North check-in on 5/21.

Art
ae6o

On 4/9/2019 4:23 PM, Bob Birch wrote:

[...]

Ooopppsss - my bad - no can do 04/16. 4/23 is iffy. Also 05/21 is out.

I can do 4/30 net control and 5/7 north.

[...]

Greg Hidley

Place me where you need me on any slots from 4/23 to 5/14 (am out of country 5/21).

greg

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 4:22 PM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

Paul Stein <paul.stein@...>

Can I get email log-in?
KG6PRF. Paul Stein
Southern Group
[...]

Kathy Payne

I'm available whenever beyond the 16th for whatever.

Kathy
KJ6MVB, Julian

[...]

rsteve9904@...

Me too email log in the next 2 weeks until the 24th
Rosalinda KI6WVA

On Apr 9, 2019, at 5:12 PM, Paul Stein <paul.stein@...> wrote:

Can I get email log-in?
KG6PRF. Paul Stein
Southern Group
[...]

Gary Kent

I can do Net Control on 5/7 and north check-in on 4/16 ( for Jer) and/or 5/21.

Gary  W6GDK

[...]

Martin Offenhauer

Hi,  I can do South Check In for 4/30

Thanks

[...]