Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 04/16/2019 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder:
Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net

When:
Tuesday, 16 April 2019
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

Net Control - KJ6HOV
North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Ooopppps - knew I forgot something (such as updating this announcement). Gary W6GDK will be covering for me tomorrow night.

Updated the announcement - tomorrow's should reflect the change.

Sorry about that - I'll put myself on bread and water for the next 45 minutes or so. :-)

Reminder: