ARC RCCT on Field Day?

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Any activities for field day tomorrow?  Some stations have been asking if W6RDX will be on the air?

73’ Nat S. N6BRV

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io]
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 2:00 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Upcoming Event: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 06/18/2019 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

When: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W7SJK
South Check-Ins - K6REW

Steve

No setup this year that I know of.  It was discussed at the last meeting and no one expressed any interest.

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019 at 12:22 PM Nat Suwarnasarn via Groups.Io <njsarn=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Any activities for field day tomorrow?  Some stations have been asking if W6RDX will be on the air?

73’ Nat S. N6BRV

When: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W7SJK
South Check-Ins - K6REW

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Roger.  WilCo.

73’ Nat S. N6BRV

When: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W7SJK
South Check-Ins - K6REW

This is a voted repeater system. Please allow approximately 1 second between pushing the PTT button on you mic and talking to allow the system to work its magic. Repeater times out after 2 minutes If this repeater is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

Martin Offenhauer

Hi Nat,  Both Bob and Jerry are put of town I think, so there is nothing planned for RC. Maybe you could drop in on the PAPA system FD site and represent RC DST.

Thanks
73
Marty
N6QIR

On Fri, Jun 21, 2019, 12:22 PM Nat Suwarnasarn via Groups.Io <njsarn=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Any activities for field day tomorrow?  Some stations have been asking if W6RDX will be on the air?

73’ Nat S. N6BRV

When: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W7SJK
South Check-Ins - K6REW

I'm out of town, jerry also not available, nobody else wanted to take control so this year we won't be doing field day at Red Cross.

From: "Nat Suwarnasarn via Groups.Io" <njsarn@...>
Date: 6/21/19 2:37 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

Roger.  WilCo.

73’ Nat S. N6BRV

When: Tuesday, 18 June 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W7SJK
South Check-Ins - K6REW

This is a voted repeater system. Please allow approximately 1 second between pushing the PTT button on you mic and talking to allow the system to work its magic. Repeater times out after 2 minutes If this repeater is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

Dan Hober

Feel free to stop by our event at lake poway.
We are short on operators and I’m sure they’d be happy to hand the stations over if you want some air time.

Dan
Kj6sjy

From: "Nat Suwarnasarn via Groups.Io" <njsarn@...>
Date: 6/21/19 2:37 PM (GMT-06:00)