Topics

New file uploaded to main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Notification <main+notification@...>

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you know that a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io group.

File: DMR 878 Contact List Instructions 2019_07_14.pdf

Uploaded By: Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Draft instructions on how to update the Digital Contact List in the Anytone 878. Let me know if you have any comments or suggestions and I'll incorporate it into the final version.

You can access this file at the URL:
https://ARC2-SDICC.groups.io/g/main/files/DMR/DMR%20878%20Contact%20List%20Instructions%202019_07_14.pdf

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Daniel Musick

What I am looking for is the list of JUST Red Cross DMR members.
My radio is 3143438. How do I put this in the Book. By manual input or is there a list I can create and import.

Greg Hidley

Last distributed roster had a "D" in the OpsCode field. You can make your list from that. See attached.

Your ID will appear once it has been propagated into the latest digital contact list (as referenced in Jerrys email) and uploaded into everyones DMR HT.

greg

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM Daniel Musick <danielmusick@...> wrote:
What I am looking for is the list of JUST Red Cross DMR members.
My radio is 3143438. How do I put this in the Book. By manual input or is there a list I can create and import.

Daniel Musick

This is all I could find. Please fill in.