Topics

Upcoming Event: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 07/16/2019 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 16 July 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

Grady Yearwood

Checking in via email from Campobello, SC

AK4XK  - Grady
KI6DBL  - Delora
& Princess

73s all around to those voices that we miss hearing each net or op.

When: Tuesday, 16 July 2019, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

Patrick

Email check in