From: Patrick <P_J_H@...>
Date: 8/12/19 8:17 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Latest PAPA SYS Code Plug

I noticed that the latest code plug released by the papa system for general D878 use has all of our ARC frequencies included.
600 and 800 channels.
I thought we took their release and updated with our information.
Are they now maintaining for us?

Patrick

maybe my problem.
When I opened the new code plug it got an error and automatically loaded my old file.
When I used the open new file it showed an error.
So I was looking at my old file.
A funny glitch in the software to open a file other than the one I was attempting to load.
For me the code plug I downloaded twice errors when I load it.

From: Patrick <P_J_H@...>
Date: 8/12/19 8:17 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

I noticed that the latest code plug released by the papa system for general D878 use has all of our ARC frequencies included.
600 and 800 channels.
I thought we took their release and updated with our information.
Are they now maintaining for us?

Nat 2733E N6BRV

I opened the D868-PAPA-2019-aug-08a.rdt file and it does NOT contain the ARC channels.

Cannot open the D878-PAPA-2019-aug-08a.rdt file seems to be version 1264 my software is version 1260.

73’ N6BRV

Interesting, no they are not maintaining it. To my knowledge. Only person I have given our codeplug to is the person who has been selling us the radios. I just sent him a new codeplug because of the changes to Elsuore Peak.

I will have to go out to PAPA and take a look

Bib

I noticed that the latest code plug released by the papa system for general D878 use has all of our ARC frequencies included.

600 and 800 channels.

I thought we took their release and updated with our information.

Are they now maintaining for us?

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

New 878 are coming out with firmware 1.13. Might have to upgrade the CPS.

On 8/12/2019 9:44 AM, Nat Suwarnasarn wrote:

I opened the D868-PAPA-2019-aug-08a.rdt file and it does NOT contain the ARC channels.

Cannot open the D878-PAPA-2019-aug-08a.rdt file seems to be version 1264 my software is version 1260.

73’ N6BRV

Interesting, no they are not maintaining it. To my knowledge. Only person I have given our codeplug to is the person who has been selling us the radios. I just sent him a new codeplug because of the changes to Elsuore Peak.

I will have to go out to PAPA and take a look

Bib

I noticed that the latest code plug released by the papa system for general D878 use has all of our ARC frequencies included.

600 and 800 channels.

I thought we took their release and updated with our information.

Are they now maintaining for us?

Bob Bernardi

I saw the new version on line yesterday.