PAPA Repeater Map

Steve

Being a bit geographically challenged, I created the attached repeater location map.

I could add the frequencies, color codes etc in another version but it would get very crowded.

For your reference...

73
Steve Kurtzman W7SJK

Steve

Hi all:

Nat made a good comment/suggestion asking if Vista should be labeled San Marcos.  I took the names directly off of the papasys.com map and didn't notice that that location had two different names.  So I revised the map.  Thanks Nat.

I added a DMR repeater list and also renamed the file since it is not just a DMR location map.

Any more comments?

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 10:47 PM Steve via Groups.Io <stevew7sjk=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Being a bit geographically challenged, I created the attached repeater location map.

I could add the frequencies, color codes etc in another version but it would get very crowded.

For your reference...

73
Steve Kurtzman W7SJK

Bob Birch