Topics

PAPA Emergency Power

Steve

About a week or so ago I asked Michael at PAPA if there was a list of repeaters with backup power.
It turns out there wasn't.

They thought that would be a good idea and have created a new repeater listing page.
Repeaters with a "-e" have backup power.

http://papasys.com/dmr/RPT-PAGE/

73 Steve W6SJK

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Steve, like I said The PaPa system has no repeaters in San Diego County on e -power.

Joe

On Oct 16, 2019, at 13:15, Steve <stevew6sjk@...> wrote:
About a week or so ago I asked Michael at PAPA if there was a list of repeaters with backup power.
It turns out there wasn't.

They thought that would be a good idea and have created a new repeater listing page.
Repeaters with a "-e" have backup power.

http://papasys.com/dmr/RPT-PAGE/

73 Steve W6SJK

Steve

I wanted to know which repeaters DID have backup power so I wrote them.
Steve