[ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Net, 11/28/2006, 7:00 pm

doosedough@...

Hi, This is a reminder that I will be unavailable tonight and will need coverage to run the net. Thank you in advance. Karen Doose

---- ARC2_SDICC@... wrote:

Reminder from the Calendar of ARC2_SDICC
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARC2_SDICC/cal

Red Cross Net
Tuesday November 28, 2006
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(This event does not repeat.)
Location: 147.130 Repeater PL 107.2

Notes:
Net Control Karen K6KAD
North Checkin Julie KI6BUP
South Checkin Ralph KG6TTZ

Set up birthday reminders
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/cal_us/rem/?http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ARC2_SDICC/cal?v=9&evt_type=13

Copyright © 2006 All Rights Reserved
www.yahoo.com

Privacy Policy:
http://privacy.yahoo.com/privacy/us

Terms of Service:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

sandiegofirehoz@...

Karen and I will be unavailable this evening and would love it if someone could please do net control as well as the check ins for the north.  We would GREATLY appreciate it.  Also, myself, Karen Doose and Ted Thompson will not be available to check into the net so please note us as WAY, WAY EARLY  check ins.  Thank you!

Julie Murray
KI6BUP

Date:   Tuesday November 28, 2006
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Repeats:   This event does not repeat.
Location:   147.130 Repeater PL 107.2
North Checkin Julie KI6BUP
South Checkin Ralph KG6TTZ
Copyright © 2006  Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy