From: "rrbirch@..."
To: arc2_sdicc@...
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 3:51:31 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Tonight's Net

Sorry I haven't been able to get the calendar updated so you didn't get an automatic reminder. I will get that done in the next couple of days. As for tonight's net the assignments are as follows.

Net Control Ralph KG6TTZ
North Check in Jerry AK6QJ
South Check in Danny KD6OKR

Thanks

Bob Birch <rrbirch@...>

If you went to Cancun I'm envious of you. I could retire and sell time shares down there. Being a Scuba diver I just love the water and it doesn't get any better than the Mexican Yucatan Peninsula. Great time of year to be there

Hope to see you both back in the area soon.

Bob

Delora Fletcher wrote:

Checking in from Greer, SC. We just returned from a week on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula!
Delora KI6DBL
Grady KI4OHS

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>