[ARC2_SDICC] Re: Latest Roster, Net Assignments & Net Script

"Jim Egerton" <jegerton@...>

PLEASE AND EARLY CHECK IN FOR ME.  W6SST  THANKS

From: ARC2_SDICC@... [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@...] On Behalf Of Jim Egerton
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 12:18 PM
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Subject: RE: [ARC2_SDICC] Re: Latest Roster, Net Assignments & Net Script

THANKS SO MUCH BECKY,  JIM  W6SST

From: ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cooeycoobert
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2008 10:31 AM
To: ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com

Hi,

KI6SBS here. Sorry about the late respoce, I've been out of town,
but Im fine with switching weeks with W6SST for the net control and
doing tonights.

Jerry, I was unable to open the script from the link on the bottom,
so if you could send that to me, that would be great!

Talk to you guys tonight,
Becky KI6SBS

--- In ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Egerton" .>
wrote:

> Hello, I have a conflict of schedules for the 19th and can't do
net
> control. Could I switch with KI6SBS for the 26th of August? Jim
W6SST