Topics

Updated 878 Code Plug

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Yes. Policy is to check the PAPA website and Slack feed one last time before uploading. Caught it then.

On 6/26/2020 2:40 PM, Gary Kent wrote:

Does this update include the PAPA9 frequency update to 446.360?

Gary Kent

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:09 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Updated 878 Code Plug

Hi, All -

After incorporating some last minute PAPA System changes I've loaded the latest master code plug the DMR sub-folder of the FILES section, along with an updated change log.

This is the master code plug we use for the eight Chapter 878s. It uses a recent PAPA System master code plug as its base - we basically grafted ARC-specific channels and zones onto it.  You're welcome to use it "as-is" or revise it for your needs.

Lots of channels, zones and talkgroups - my eyes glaze over just thinking about it. <grin> Please let me know if you find any issues. The more eyes looking the better.

Unless PAPA makes some major changes look for the next major revision (if necessary) sometimes this fall.

Gary Kent