Topics

Upcoming Event: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 07/07/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Kathy Payne

Love the picture! Enjoy your family time.

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 3:26 PM Nat Suwarnasarn <njsarn9@...> wrote:

Kathy,

     Thanks a bunch!  Please go ahead and take the North Check-in for me. Owe you one.

OoT now taking care of granddaughter.

73' N6BRV Nat S.

Riding bike trails on Manhattan Beach when grandpa is not needed:

(Face Covering used when entering publicly congestion places.  I.e. bathrooms)

Date: 7/6/20 8:00 PM (GMT-08:00)

When: Tuesday, 7 July 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - N6BRV
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

Nat Suwarnasarn

From: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>