Topics

The Anytone 878 "Digital Scanner"

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Indeed. Bought an SDS100 last December. Should have waited.

On 7/14/2020 12:49 PM, Bob Bernardi via groups.io wrote:
WTF?
On Jul 14, 2020, at 12:12 PM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...> wrote:

Know it's not the April 1st, but thought you might like this article found by our friends in ARES.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/consumer-reviews/sns-bestreviews-electronics-the-best-handheld-digital-scanner-20191016-story.html

Glad to see those "thousands of hours of research" didn't go to waste. :-P

Bob Bernardi