Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/04/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Marianna Bacilla

I figured it and switched over to the PARC repeater and caught the tail end.
73
K6ANA

On Aug 4, 2020, at 8:11 PM, Marianna Bacilla <mariannabacilla@...> wrote:

Can I please get an email check in for tonight? I’m not sure why but I’m not receiving any signal at all. Was the net cancelled or is the problem on my end?
Thank you,
Marianna Bacilla
73
K6ANA

On Aug 4, 2020, at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 4 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

Greg Hidley

RACES repeater is down so we used our backup plan with the Palomar repeater ... 147.130 +107.2

greg

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 8:11 PM Marianna Bacilla <mariannabacilla@...> wrote:
Can I please get an email check in for tonight? I’m not sure why but I’m not receiving any signal at all. Was the net cancelled or is the problem on my end?
Thank you,
Marianna Bacilla
73
K6ANA

On Aug 4, 2020, at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 4 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

The RACES system is down and we switch to ARC01. Which the PARC 130 machine on Palomar Mtn.

We hope to switch to PAPA system soon for our net.

Bob

[...]

Red Cross net may have to fall back tonight to alternate as RACES seems down ...

greg

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 6:34 PM Kathy Payne <kpaynekj6mvb@...> wrote:
Please grant me an early check in.  Will answer the bell next week!

Kathy
KJ6mvb, South

On Tue, Aug 4, 2020 at 2:00 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 4 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

Kathy Payne