Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 09/29/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

I'm out of town, will need coverage for North Check In's

Also didn't get any volunteers for DMR net. So mY not be one as I'm driving on my return trip home. I will not be able to do it.

From: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Date: 9/28/20 9:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 09/29/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

When: Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Steve

Bob, I'll take the north checkins

Steve

Date: 9/28/20 9:00 PM (GMT-07:00)

When: Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Kathy Payne

If no one else is able to do it I have the list and can cover the North check in.   I don't have a list for the DMR and my DMR coverage isn't always that great.

Kathy
KJ6MVB (South)

Date: 9/28/20 9:00 PM (GMT-07:00)

When: Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Kathy Payne

Thank you, Steve.  It's all yours.

Kathy

Date: 9/28/20 9:00 PM (GMT-07:00)

When: Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

rsteve9904@...

Please grant me an email check in
KI6WVA
Rosalinda

Date: 9/28/20 9:00 PM (GMT-07:00)

When: Tuesday, 29 September 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8
North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Martin Offenhauer

Please give me an email check in for south tonight.

Martin Offenhauer
American Red Cross Disaster Communications Operator
N6QIR
619 675 2844
N6QIRSD@...