Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 01/19/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Bob Birch

Seen a few issues this evening. Most likely related to wind.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Bob Bernardi via groups.io" <bobbernardi@...>
Date: 1/19/21 8:22 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 01/19/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

I can’t hear you that is

Bob

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Bernardi via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 8:19 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io

Hi

Please grant me email check in as I can hear you on papa 15

Bob KN6DKN

On Jan 19, 2021, at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 19 January 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - N6BRV
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Bob Bernardi

I can’t hear you that is

Bob