Papa 11-12

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Might be a good idea to have a backup site identified prior to the net, assuming you can access one. Where I'm at I can hit PAPA 9, 10 and 15. On the Kenwood D710G (dual band dual receive) for the net I dial in PAPA 9 and 15. That's how I heard found that  most of the last night's issues were on 15.

73, Jer aka AK6QJ

On 2/24/2021 3:21 PM, Fred Curtis, KI6GRO wrote:
All,

Papa 11 and 12 are down according to their website. A good idea to check their site prior to the Tuesday analog net, so you don’t get left out.

73!

Fred
KI6GRO

Kathy Payne

PAPA 15 had a lot of static last night too.  Will check them all out next week!  Thank you for the update.

Kathy
KJ6MVB

On Wed, Feb 24, 2021 at 3:25 PM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:
They sent a broadcast e-mail this morning stating they were bringing them down for major maintenance and upgrades. Expect them to perform a lot better once completed.

I also have not heard anything back from my inquiry I made about last night's issues.