Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance on Wednesday, October 5th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Wednesday October 5, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
AnyTone 878 Firmware 1.26 Zone Joy Stick Fix
Fred Curtis, KI6GRO
During this evening's DMR net, there was discussion of the center zone rocker joy stick not going through the zones. This is an issue for firmware version 1.26. Here is the fix:
1. In the CPS software, click on "Zone".
2. The list of zones should then be listed.
3. Click on any zone. On the left side, you will see a check box called "Zone Hide". Uncheck this box. Click the "OK" button at the bottom to save the change for that zone.
4. You will have to do the above step for every zone in your code plug. If you don't, that zone(s) will not be visible using the rocker joy stick.
5. Save the changes to your code plug.
6. Write the updated code plug to your radio. You should now be able to use the center joy stick (rocker) to change zones.
Hope this helps.
Nat 2733E N6BRV
Fred, thanks a bunch!
73'Nat S N6BRV