Very portable HF setup for VARA HF Winlink

Thanks Mark -   Very informative for the group !! Bill, k6hms 👍

On Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 9:03 PM Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO) <mark@...> wrote:

Over the weekend I tested the MFJ-1979 with a Chameleon Micro Hybrid for VARA HF Winlink. I had no problem getting to K7DAV in Utah to send and receive messages.  In the video I mention the handshake was a bit slow but in hindsight that is normal for HF.  I like this setup because it’s quick and takes up very little space.

Parts list:
Yaesu FT100
LDG-Z11ProII
Signalink