Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - 04/02/2022 #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When:
04/02/2022
9:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
San Diego Chapter CDOC

The plan at this time is to hold in person Meetings starting Jan 8th 2022

These meetings will be held in the San Diego/Imperial County CDOC

If you have a problem getting into the building please call my cell phone 760-533-1957 and we will get you into the facility.

Bob

Fred Curtis, KI6GRO

Took your advice in advance!  Aloha!

73 de KI6GRO

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 07:09 Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

There will be no Team meeting this month. I encourage everyone to take the time and attend one of the events at your local chapter on that day.

Bob