Regional Recovery Simulation- Riverside

Bob Birch

I was just informed there is going to be a regional recovery simulation exercise on Aug 10th at the Riverside Chapter. They are needing two of our laptop kits to be deployed to support this training. There are not enough laptops available in Riverside to support the training.

Is anyone available that can travel to Riverside and help deploy the laptops? The training will run from 10am till 3pm with lunch being provided. There is a group leaving San Diego at around 7:30am that you can ride along with. They will be returning immediately after the exercise completes.

Please let me know if you can help out.

Bob

Daniel Willan

Hi Bob, I am available to go

On Wed, Aug 3, 2022 at 6:53 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

I was just informed there is going to be a regional recovery simulation exercise on Aug 10th at the Riverside Chapter. They are needing two of our laptop kits to be deployed to support this training. There are not enough laptops available in Riverside to support the training.

Is anyone available that can travel to Riverside and help deploy the laptops? The training will run from 10am till 3pm with lunch being provided. There is a group leaving San Diego at around 7:30am that you can ride along with. They will be returning immediately after the exercise completes.

Please let me know if you can help out.

Sincerely,

Daniel R. Willan
Call Sign: KK6DKX
Cell Phone: 858-373-7023

Bob Birch

Thanks, will let you know more on Monday.