Topics

ACS System Down Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/11/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Hi, All -

Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.

If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

On 8/11/2020 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar wrote:

When: Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KD9LF
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

johndking

Please grant me an e-mail check in for tonight.

John D.  KING
KG6QAE
Sent from Samsung tablet.

Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.

If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

On 8/11/2020 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar wrote:

When: Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KD9LF
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

Gary Kent

Appears to be working from my QTH at 7:08 PM.

Gary Kent

Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.

If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

_._,_._,_

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Steve KE6CWP sent me an email a little after 1300 saying it was offline. Maybe its back up now. Bob can make the call.

Jer

On 8/11/2020 7:09 PM, Gary Kent wrote:

Appears to be working from my QTH at 7:08 PM.

Gary Kent

Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.

If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

Appears to be working for me at this time. Will give ACS a try

Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.

If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

Eric Richardson

Email check-in for me. Was mobile this evening and signal was intermittent. Thanks. Eric KM6MPE

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020, 2:49 PM Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...> wrote:

Hi, All -

Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.

If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

On 8/11/2020 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar wrote:

When: Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - KD9LF
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB

rsteve9904@...

Please grant me an email check in.