Antenna party?

Bruce

Hi Group.

I have a need for a crew to assemble a Sentinel Hex beam. It covers 20-6 meters and only weighs 15 Lbs.

The you tube video's show it can be assembled in an hour.

This antenna is to be mounted into a roof tripod that has a rotor.

At 77 years with poor balance, and back problems  I can no longer get up on the roof.

Thanks to the Red Cross DST Team for any help they could provide.

Please respond to my Juno address, as I receive nothing from the ARC2-SDICCgroups.io,

This is  puzzling as I subscribe to many "Groups.io" sites with no problems getting messages.

73  Bruce   WA6DNT@juno.com