Anyone have a code plug for Anytone AT-578UVPRO

I just got an Anytone AT-578UVPRO and am about to program it.  I was wondering if anyone has a codeplug they can share with me for that radio.

If you do, please email me directly at mark@....  Thanks!

Mark Warrick
KM6ZPO
949-870-9493

Bob Birch

I have one I used for the Red Cross radios I progrMmed i can send when I get home later

Its a place to start.

From: "Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO)" <mark@...>
Date: 8/7/21 3:23 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Anyone have a code plug for Anytone AT-578UVPRO

I just got an Anytone AT-578UVPRO and am about to program it.  I was wondering if anyone has a codeplug they can share with me for that radio.

If you do, please email me directly at mark@....  Thanks!

Mark Warrick
KM6ZPO
949-870-9493

Steve

Bob I sent him mine.  I replied directly...

Steve

From: "Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO)" <mark@...>
Date: 8/7/21 3:23 PM (GMT-08:00)

I just got an Anytone AT-578UVPRO and am about to program it.  I was wondering if anyone has a codeplug they can share with me for that radio.

If you do, please email me directly at mark@....  Thanks!

Mark Warrick
KM6ZPO
949-870-9493

Greg Hidley

And, if you want a code plug for tribander 578 (including 220), please see attached.

greg

From: "Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO)" <mark@...>
Date: 8/7/21 3:23 PM (GMT-08:00)

--

Steve

I also sent him the latest PAPA repeater lists.  They are not under the MEMBERS ONLY section but they haven't worked out the access bugs yet so they aren't accessible to all.  But I doubt that they meant to do that.  Here they are for the rest of you.

image.png
image.png

From: "Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO)" <mark@...>
Date: 8/7/21 3:23 PM (GMT-08:00)

I just got an Anytone AT-578UVPRO and am about to program it.  I was wondering if anyone has a codeplug they can share with me for that radio.

If you do, please email me directly at mark@....  Thanks!

Mark Warrick
KM6ZPO
949-870-9493

--

Thank you Bob.  I just got one from Stephen Kurtzman.

---mark

Mark Warrick
(949) 870-9493

From: "Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO)" <mark@...>
Date: 8/7/21 3:23 PM (GMT-08:00)

I just got an Anytone AT-578UVPRO and am about to program it.  I was wondering if anyone has a codeplug they can share with me for that radio.

If you do, please email me directly at mark@....  Thanks!

Mark Warrick
KM6ZPO
949-870-9493

Fred Curtis, KI6GRO

Does not appear so:

Greg Hidley

I posted one yesterday

greg

On Sun, Aug 8, 2021 at 3:16 PM Fred Curtis, KI6GRO <fredcurtis@...> wrote:
Does not appear so:

Bob Birch

It is a new website and most new implementations do experience issues. I say give it some time and see what happens in the future.

From: "Fred Curtis, KI6GRO" <fredcurtis@...>
Date: 8/8/21 3:16 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

Does not appear so:

Greg Hidley

Go to the website post area, click on this topic, scroll down and you will see my post with the attached codeplug. Just looked, it is there at

thanks
greg

From: "Fred Curtis, KI6GRO" <fredcurtis@...>
Date: 8/8/21 3:16 PM (GMT-08:00)

Does not appear so:

Greg Hidley

Also, I am referring to the Red Cross groupsio website (that I saw your query on), not the papa website.

thanks
greg

From: "Fred Curtis, KI6GRO" <fredcurtis@...>
Date: 8/8/21 3:16 PM (GMT-08:00)

Does not appear so:

All good.  I figured out that although my radio was marketed and listed on HRO's website as a dual-bander, there's an option to turn on 220.  So I did.  And it works.

I am a little disappointed on the Analog side.  It's a bit confusing to say the least.  But I have it working for CLARA for Monday night check ins and our talkgroup for Tuesday night check ins.  The DMR side of this radio is outstanding - very impressed with that.