Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 02/13/2021 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.

Bob

Daniel Musick

I need a meeting link.
Does anyone have one to the meeting today?

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.

Bob

Martin Offenhauer

I think the meeting was last week Feb 6. I have gotten the messages too, but no link. I checked my previous emails and there was a notice for 2/6.  I did not attend so I'm not sure.

Martin Offenhauer
American Red Cross Disaster Communications Operator
N6QIR
619 675 2844
N6QIRSD@...

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 9:09 AM Daniel Musick <danielmusick@...> wrote:
I need a meeting link.
Does anyone have one to the meeting today?

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.

Bob

Bruce

BOB - I did NOT get an invite to the Sat. meeting
Bruce  WA6DNT

On 2/12/2021 9:00 AM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.

Bob

Daniel Musick

me 2

BOB - I did NOT get an invite to the Sat. meeting
Bruce  WA6DNT

On 2/12/2021 9:00 AM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.

I dont know why this was on the calendar. The meeting was last week. Sorry for the confusion.

From: Daniel Musick <danielmusick@...>
Date: 2/13/21 9:10 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io