From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2021 2:00 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 04/06/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

When: Tuesday, 6 April 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Analog Repeaters #7, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 18

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB
Sysop - AK6QJ

If the PAPA System is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

Bob Birch

Thanks to all who stepped in. Had intentions of doing it but things got a little crazy for me last night.

From: Nat 2733E N6BRV <njsarn9@...>
Date: 4/6/21 9:31 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] DMR Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 04/06/2021

Thanks to Georgia KI6LAV for taking “the bull by the horn” on the DMR Net Control tonight, checking San Diego and Bill K6HMS for checking in the San Bernardino, OC and Riverside team.

Very nice to see you both step up to the plate cutting the cake and eat it too…..LOL

73' N6BRV Nat S.

When: Tuesday, 6 April 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Analog Repeaters #7, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 18

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB
Sysop - AK6QJ

If the PAPA System is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

J Rollins

Bob- I have a simple online roster tool that I use for my nets- it works great and forever prevents the "not having the roster" problem.  Happy to share with you.  100% secure and controllable.

KM6NUY

From: Nat 2733E N6BRV <njsarn9@...>
Date: 4/6/21 9:31 PM (GMT-08:00)

Thanks to Georgia KI6LAV for taking “the bull by the horn” on the DMR Net Control tonight, checking San Diego and Bill K6HMS for checking in the San Bernardino, OC and Riverside team.

Very nice to see you both step up to the plate cutting the cake and eat it too…..LOL

73' N6BRV Nat S.

When: Tuesday, 6 April 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Analog Repeaters #7, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 18

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB
Sysop - AK6QJ

If the PAPA System is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

Bill Rose

You are very welcome .. I just figured it was the easiest way to break it down with me helping Georgia by taking the OC/RVSD/SB counties since I had the list for all the members up here, so it made sense & it worked out well !!

Hi Rodney .. I  am interested in the he program for keeping Net logs so you can easily have them when needed on the fly.

Thanks & 73,

Bill Rose, K6HMS

Fred Curtis, KI6GRO

I am interested as well in your roster/log,

Fred