Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - 08/07/2021 #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When:
08/07/2021
9:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

All monthly DST meeting will be held on Microsoft Teams until further notice

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.

Bob

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Following up: There were some questions and comments on BMS/PCM for LiFePO4.

Clarification:  What is the difference between PCM and BMS?

A BMS (Battery management system) is an electronic board which is a lot more advanced than a PCM (Protection circuit module). A BMS contains a microcontroller with intelligent software integrated into it. ... It has the capability to communicate with other BMS in order to form a battery of much larger capacity, whereby it adapts itself automatically to the different needs. May 19, 2020

73' N6BRV Nat S.