Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - 02/05/2022 #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When:
02/05/2022
9:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
San Diego Chapter CDOC

These meetings will be held in the San Diego/Imperial County CDOC

This month's meeting topic will be deployment of the Comm's Trailer training presented by Fred KI6GRO and Danny KD6OKR

If you have a problem getting into the building please call my cell phone 760-533-1957 and we will get you into the facility.

Bob

j_mccollo

We were going to try and be at the meeting today.  But Roger was in the hospital from Sun to Wed.  Not Covid .it was circulation problem. We are still recouping from that.  He is doing better but feel we should stay home.

Hope to see you all next month.

June McCollough