Event: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net - 09/14/2021 #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/14/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KG6RGI

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/14/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KG6RGI

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Is the Net still on?  Only Mark KM6zpo  and N7BRV on the air

73' N6BRV Nat S.

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/14/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KG6RGI

Bob Birch

Once again had DMR issues.

I didn't use my hotspot as I need to know when there are issues.

From: Nat 2733E N6BRV <njsarn9@...>
Date: 9/14/21 8:54 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

Is the Net still on?  Only Mark KM6zpo  and N7BRV on the air

73' N6BRV Nat S.

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/14/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KG6RGI

Nat 2733E N6BRV

This is very strange, as if someone program to disrupt a talk group.

·         Tonight: Had good communication on SMP ARC SoCal, then the DMR repeater it didn’t respond anymore (No Repeater found),

·         Tried PAL ARC SoCal it worked for a few times and quit.

·         Tried SDL ARC SoCal and that worked for a few QSO with Bill K6HMS and that quit after a few transmission.

So I got on to ZumSpot and that continues to work and had QSO with KM6ZPO he was using BlueDV.

Interesting points:

·         At 9:37 pm a few minutes ago I tried SDL ARC SoCal and it works again.

·         Tried SMP RC-SDG PRI at 9:41 pm and it works.

·         Tried PAL ARC SoCal and it now works after 5 consecutive key ups.

Had a really strange situation about some time ago (and a few FW revisions back), on the AT 578 where I got on the DMR through a repeater and the Radio just turned off by itself.  I believe there maybe a remote control function via RF (similar to a repeater) that can manipulate the radio from remote… Will have to investigate.  But the problem went away with the following newer FW installed.

73' N6BRV Nat S.

I didn't use my hotspot as I need to know when there are issues.

From: Nat 2733E N6BRV <njsarn9@...>

Date: 9/14/21 8:54 PM (GMT-08:00)

To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io

Is the Net still on?  Only Mark KM6zpo  and N7BRV on the air

73' N6BRV Nat S.

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/14/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KG6RGI

Bob Birch

I've reached out to Cecil to see if he has any insight to our problem. I checked the PAPA System Slack channel they gave us access to, this is where all their network controllers communicate issues, there are a few repeaters off the network but none the we use were affected.

With all the changes Brandmister has been making I'm wondering if its affecting our talkgroup. May try a different talkgroups next week to see if it makes a difference.

From: Nat 2733E N6BRV <njsarn9@...>

Date: 9/14/21 8:54 PM (GMT-08:00)

To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io