Event: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net - 09/21/2021 #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/21/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KN6DKN

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

Reminder: Red Cross So. Cal Region Weekly DMR Net

When:
09/21/2021
8:30pm to 9:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
So. Cal Region DMR Talkgroup 311057

Organizer: Bob Birch Bob.Birch3@...

Net Control:   Bob KN6DKN

Bob Birch

Just as a heads up there are still issues with DMR related to the PAPA System. There is a combination of issues going on. First they are still experiencing issues with Brandmeister and the communications with BrandMeister hasn’t been very good. There is also a requirement to visit each hilltop to make some changes to their systems. With these issues I would expect our DMR will not work as we would want it to tonight.

My recommendation is to have someone take the lead on running a checkin on the following repeaters as standalone, Otay, San Marcos Peak, and Santiago. Those is Orange County don’t try to use Saddle as there is a repeater somewhere on the same frequency that is causing interference. The PAPA group is in the process of trying to track down the interfering system to solve the issue.

Bob