[EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 05/18/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

rwolfe

OK. But, just this once!

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 6:17:11 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 05/18/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Email check in, please.

Thanks Jer aka AK6QJ

On May 17, 2021, at 21:00, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 18 May 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Analog Repeaters #7, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 18

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KN6DKN
Sysop - W6SJK

If the PAPA System is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

Kathy Payne

I've checked antennas, one was loose, and can only hope that's been my problem with checking in, etc.  Will try again tonight.  If I don't come across again please  give me an email checkin and will pursue remedies again this week.

Kathy, KJ6MVB
South

On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 7:05 PM rwolfe <royce.wolfe@...> wrote:
OK. But, just this once!

When: Tuesday, 18 May 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Analog Repeaters #7, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 18

North Check-Ins - KG6RGI
South Check-Ins - KN6DKN
Sysop - W6SJK

If the PAPA System is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).

Bob Bernardi

Got ya Kathy, will try to get you on the net too.

Bob KN6DKN