Net Schedule

Bob Birch

Since we didn’t have our Apr in person meeting we need to complete the net schedule list.

Please reply on what dates you can be net control, north checkin, or south checkin.

Appreciate anything you can do. Tomorrow is our last documented group of net people.

We will have an in person May 7th meeting in the CDOC. We will have a special presentation on the IEEE MOVE-1 truck that will be located here at the San Diego Chapter. It will be open for tours after our meeting.

ANALOG

NCS

North
Checkin's

South
Checkins

04/19/22

KD9LF

AK6QJ

KI6GRO

04/26/22

05/03/22

KG6RGI

05/10/22

05/17/22

KG6RGI

05/24/22

05/31/22

KG6RGI

06/07/22

Thanks

Bob

Kathy Payne

You can put me in anywhere,  whenever.  Thank you for all you do!!

Kathy
KJ6MVB

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022, 7:22 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Bob,
   You can put me as Net Control on 06/07/2022 and South Check-in on05/31/2022.

Thanks
Joe.   AI6ZE

[...]

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Bob, I signed up in the Table you sent per below. Also entered AI6ZE per Joe's preferences the Table as well.

73'Nat S N6BRV

[...]

 N6BRV

05/03/22

KG6RGI

N6BRV

05/10/22

05/17/22

KG6RGI

05/24/22

05/31/22

KG6RGI

 AI6ZE

06/07/22

 AI6ZE

Thanks

 Hi Bob - you can put me down as NCS for 4/26 and 5/31. Will probably be out of town 5/3, 5/10 and 5/17. Other dates fill me in as necessary.

Jer

On 4/18/2022 7:22 AM, Bob Birch wrote:

[...]

Greg Hidley

Place me where needed, on any net dates except for 6/7 (I am unavailable on 6/7)

thanks
greg

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 3:00 PM Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...> wrote:

[...]

Steve

Fill me in wherever you need even if I am sysop that week.

Steve

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 7:22 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

Thanks to everyone who has offered to take a slot in our net schedules.

Have only 3 open slots left. Anyone want to take one before I complete it with those that have already taken slots and offered to fill in.

ANALOG

NCS

North
Checkin's

South
Checkins

04/19/22

KD9LF

AK6QJ

KI6GRO

04/26/22

N6BRV

AK6QJ

KJ6MVB

05/03/22

KG6RGI

N6BRV

KJ6HOV

05/10/22

W6SJK

KI6LAV

KJ6MVB

05/17/22

KG6RGI

W6SJK

05/24/22

KI6LAV

KJ6HOV

05/31/22

AK6QJ

KG6RGI

AI6ZE

06/07/22

AI6ZE

KJ6MVB

Kathy Payne

If no one else offers I can do NCS 5/17.

Kathy
KJ6MVB

On Mon, Apr 18, 2022 at 10:35 PM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

[...]

rwolfe