Topics

OpsCode Reminder

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Hi, All -

Just thought I'd remind everyone to review you OpsCodes and forward to yours truly any revisions.

I'll be sending out a revised roster Tuesday 11/12 with the changes received so far.

In the future, let me know of any changes to your status and it will (somewhat) magically appear in the next roster update.

73 and thanks,

Jer aka AK6QJ

Kathy Payne

Jer -

I have a DMR radio, external power (gas generator), a Diamond X-30 external antenna Max Power rating: 150W-Max. Wind resistance (135 mph)  that I think could acts as a beam antenna since we are high with excellent visual to Palomar.

Kathy, KJ6MVB
Julian

On Sun, Nov 10, 2019 at 2:03 PM Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...> wrote:
Hi, All -

Just thought I'd remind everyone to review you OpsCodes and forward to
yours truly any revisions.

I'll be sending out a revised roster Tuesday 11/12 with the changes
received so far.

In the future, let me know of any changes to your status and it will
(somewhat) magically appear in the next roster update.

73 and thanks,

Thanks Kathy.

Will put you down as D E A. While you have a great location for Palomar a beam antenna is a bit different.