Topics

Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 10/06/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

NOTICE: We have received word that the ARC voted system is not operational. Until further notice we will be using ARC01, aka the PARC 130 machine.

johndking

  Please give me a remote checkin for this evening in the event that I am unable to participate on real time. thank you. John D. King
KG6QAE
--
Sent from Outlook Email App for Android

Tuesday, 06 October 2020, 02:00PM -07:00 from main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io:

When: Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

NOTICE: We have received word that the ARC voted system is not operational. Until further notice we will be using ARC01, aka the PARC 130 machine.

Patrick

Email check in for Patrick and Mae if we are too late.

When: Tuesday, 6 October 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV

NOTICE: We have received word that the ARC voted system is not operational. Until further notice we will be using ARC01, aka the PARC 130 machine.

We were informed that the ACS system is now fully functional. We will give it a try tonight.

Bob