Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 12/08/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@...>

When: Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeater

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Daniel Musick

My radio is now reset to default and I can not get RDX file uploaded. Is there someone in north count that I can give this radio too ? It is no good to me now>
Please give me a check-in until you get back to a freq I can use.

When: Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeater

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.

Greg Hidley

Hi Daniel,
If you have an AT878, you will need to load the V1.21 firmware and also download and use the corresponding v1.21 CPS management  software.

Then, using this new management software, you should be able to read in, update with your DMR ID, and install the new codeplug into the radio.

Software and firmware at    http://www.wouxun.us/category.php?category_id=93  or
image.png

greg